Free & Open Source Software Professionals of Denver provides a wide range of Asterisk solutions, from turnkey systems to custom design and integration.
What is Asterisk? Asterisk is an open source PBX system that runs on Linux, FreeBSD, and MacOSX. Asterisk provides all of the features you would expect from a corporate phone system and more. It also supports Voice over IP and can inter-operate with almost all standard telephony equipment and connections.
Business Phone Systems – Unlimited voice mail boxes, IVR (menu system) with optional voice recognition, detailed call reporting, monitor employees, video conferencing, online access to voicemails, automated order status/processing, call forwarding, paging, and much more.
Asterisk & Linux Training - One on one and small groups. Our personalized classes are great for the most novice user to the most experienced IT professionals.
Free & Open Source Software Professionals of Denver, provides support services throughout the world. Both on site (Denver area only) and remote support are available. We support the computer, networking, and other technological needs of your business.
We provide a wide range of solutions including:
- Linux Servers & Workstations
- Open Source Application Customization and Support
- Microsoft Windows Networks
- Virus Removal, Prevention, and Education
- Software Training -- One On One and Groups
- Asterisk PBX Support
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Database Design & Consultation
- Samba - Alternative To Windows File Servers & User Management
- Sendmail/Postfix/Exim/Dovecot - Popular Email Daemons
- Network Design and Installation
- Web Development and Design
- Wireless and Remote Access
- Firewall, VPN, and Server Management Plans
- Web Hosting & Dedicated Servers
- Hardware: Servers, Workstations, and Networking Equipment